So the last two weeks has all been about language learning. I came in with the erroneous thought that I would be learning German and instead I learned some Jeh and Russian and bent my mouth to make sounds I never even knew existed. The past two weeks have taxed my brain and mouth and I hear the next three weeks will tax my heart. Today’s post will be a quick one, but I want to share with you all a video my friend made that will kind of show you what it is I have been doing for the past two weeks.
Tags#FMSphotoaday @Fatmumslim @mafeinberg @OWTips Asia being a man Bible books Donald Miller Eric Metaxas Europe evangelism fundraiser Galatians GEM Germany gratitude great commission Greater Europe Mission Kandern living Love manhood Margaret Feinberg men MPD MTI Northpoint church operation world plans Plate 21 prayer Prayer for the Nations prayer monday questions resolutions spiritual growth SPLICE study The Flying Joe theology theology books Toledo training Wonderstruck
Top Posts & Pages
- Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be...monolingual
- I'm here! (with pictures)
- I haven't seen for you like 10 years (insert awkward pause here)
- Ich liebe es!
- Prayer Monday - Poland
- What does Biblical manhood smell like?
- Prayer Monday - Norway
- Prayer Monday - Netherlands
- A pair of ducks and the paradox of leaving
- Prayer Monday - Portugal
- There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death. bible.us/114/PRO14.12.N… 13 hours ago
- Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be...monolingual wp.me/p1V2Z8-o2 1 day ago
- Got to run today, got to run today, got to run today. 1 day ago
- This conversation has been a great form of birth control. 17 year old boys don't listen. #stillawkward 2 days ago
- Watched a movie with a father and son. Now they are arguing about whether it is appropriate to watch as a Christian or not. #awkward 3 days ago