Tomorrow at 4 PM I will be launching a crowd-funding project to help raise a good chunk of my launch fund on indiegogo.com. This blog is to help people understand how crowd-funding works and to increase awareness as well.
You can find additional help on indiegogo’s website if you click on the titles below but I will highlight some of their thoughts to try to help alleviate any concerns people might have.
You may contribute to any live campaign by clicking on the “Contribute Now” button. You’ll be able to enter how much you want to contribute, claim your perk, and choose how you want to pay. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit or debit cards, or you can choose to pay via PayPal. All transactions take place in $USD.
We’re committed to your safety and security. We have safeguards in place to secure the information we collect online, prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information.
How Taxes Work
Unfortunately this project is not tax deductible even though Greater Europe Mission is a non-profit organization. The benefit of donating through this project are the perks.
Contributions are nonrefundable. We may refund your contribution if your contribution was accidentally made twice or if the campaign has not raised enough money by its deadline to cover the cost of disbursement. We also refund any contributions made to a Fixed Funding campaign that has not met its goal by its deadline.
The only way this projects ends up being a success is by getting the word out there, that’s where you come in.
How you can help:
- Chek out the project at http://www.indiegogo.com/jacobcoon after 4 PM July 9th.
- Ask me any clarifying questions to help make the project even better.
- Share the project with people by using the tools on the project page, share the project from my facebook page, retweet on twitter or share this blog with your friends and family.
- Donate through the project for a one-time gift and get a perk.
- Donate through the project with a one-time gift and then submit a pledge card for monthly support and get two perks.
I would love for you to check out the project and see what perks I am offering, like photo of the month club, peanut butter cookies and others.