February 2nd I am having a fundraiser that will be jam packed with things for the whole family. I wanted to give you a little heads up about it and encourage you to come back in January as I update you on the fundraiser several days every week. The fundraiser will have:
Chili cook-off – Prize awarded to the best chili in 3 categories, hot, mild and vegetarian.
Cornhole tournament – Prizes awarded to the winning team.
Silent Auction and discounted gift cards – I will give a sneak peak starting in January as to what I have already received.
Here is where I could use some help right now to make this fundraiser a huge success:
- For obvious reasons I need prayer, because without God this will not be a success, plain and simple.
- Save February 2nd from 11-4 on your calendar so you can come and enjoy this event.
- Contact me if you think your chili is the best ever!
- Advanced registration will be discounted so register early (just not until I let you know you can)
- Let me know if you want to donate something for the silent auction or know a company who has an item or gift card to share.
- Looking for a professional photographer right now who will donate time and talents to take family or individual portraits for a donation.
More details to come in two weeks so keep checking back!